As local counties prepare to start of the school year with virtual school, Grace Arts would like to help support our community by offering affordable day camps to help with childcare, offering tutoring for your students, and adding in daily electives such as dance, art, music, and drama! We know many students are struggling with virtual learning, especially due to the lack of socialization and in-person instruction. Imagine your child getting to interact with other kids during their lunch times and break times, along with the ability to do physical activity at the end of the day, and occasionally spend some time outside! We have 7,000sf that isn't used during the day, so we would be more than happy to help your families out with this new virtual learning experience.
Here is our general plan:
- Open to grades K-12. Middle and High School students can get volunteer hours by offering to read to younger students.
- 24 Students max per day, spread out throughout the building
- High-speed WiFi throughout the building
- On-site tutoring available at any time
- 7:45am-4pm care, with extended care available
- After school is complete for the day, students will have time to hang out with friends playing games, doing outdoor activities, and if needed, simply having some cool down time before we move on to our afternoon arts classes. Masks will be worn during all group activities, even though we plan to keep them spaced apart as much as possible (ie board games, which you are allowed to opt-out of your child doing and instead require them to do individual activities during that time). If full 6-feet separation can be ensured (dance, art, learning games, story time for younger kids), masks will not be required, but will be optional based on a family's comfort level. Regular school time can be done without a mask as we will be able to give each child adequate space.
- Afternoon classes will be based on the Virginia SOL fine arts programs including dance arts, theatre arts, visual arts, and music.
- Those registered for the full month (daily) program will receive 15% off of evening dance classes for that installment
- Temperature checks will be done before entry and hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the day
(Will likely continue into 2021)
Full Month #1 (September 8 - October 2nd)
Full Month #2 (October 5th - October 30th)
Full Month #3 (November 4th - November 24th; no school Nov 2-3 and 24-27)
Full Month #4** (November 30th - December 18th)
Week #1: Sep 8-11
Week #2: Sep 14-18
Week #3: Sep 21-25
Week #4: Sep 28-Oct 2
Week #5: Oct 5-9
Week #6: Oct 12-16
Week #7: Oct 19-23
Week #8: Oct 26-30
Week #9: Nov 2, 4-6 (Four day week, will use 3+1 day pricing)
Week #10: Nov 9-13
Week #11: Nov 16-20
Week #12: Nov 23-24 (Two day week, will use 2 day pricing)
Week #13: Nov 30-Dec 4
Week #14: Dec 7-11
Week #15: Dec 14-18
Also available: 1/2/3 days a week
**Only 3 weeks long, will use Week Long pricing
Single Day Pricing: $25/day, $15/sibling
Two Days A Week: $45 for two days, $25/sibling
Three Days A Week: $65 for three days, $40/sibling
Full Week: $100/week, $65/sibling
Full Month: $350/month, $210/sibling
Interested? Our registration form is now open! Please click the link below.